Admission Fee: This is a one time fee payable during seeking admission to MM International School. Payment of Admission Fee ensures provisional admission and a student is assured of a confirmed seat at MM International School subject to completion of formalities as mentioned in the Provisional admission letter. This fee is strictly non refundable. Payment made towards the Application Form and its processing is non-refundable and does not guarantee applicants admission.
Annual Fee: The annual fee is payable every year. All students are required to pay the annual fee as is prevalent during the session. Annual charges are to be paid in the month of June.
Transportation Fee: This is towards providing School Bus facility and includes pick up and drop of students at designated locations along pre designated routes. This service is not a door to door service and is strictly optional. Parents have the option of making personal arrangement for transport of their wards. This fee is likely to be reviewed during the course of the session to cater to variations in running costs.
LATE PAYMENT FEE:
In the event of late payment of fee:
- Fine of Rs.100/- per month will be charged on fees paid after the due date. Last date of the payment of fee is 15th of every month.
- Students, whose fees remain unpaid, in full or in part, will not be allowed to sit for internal or external examinations, and until the outstanding fee is received no internal examination results, reports/progress cards, Transfer Certificates or recommendations to future schools/colleges will be issued to the students or parent.
- It is mandatory to clear all the outstanding dues to issue report cards, TC’s or any other type of document to students.
- If the fee is not paid even after 3 weekly reminders, the child will not be allowed to attend school.
REFUND / WITHDRAWALS:
For students granted admission and fees paid, no requests for refunds will be entertained. Fee paid are payable annually and cannot be refunded if students leave mid-year, without an appropriate notice period.
- In case of withdrawal of student, the Parent shall give to school one full advance month written notice, failing which one month’s tuition fee will be charged in lieu of the same.
- In case of withdrawal, all fees are due for the month falling in the notice period.
- In the case of withdrawal without notice, the complete outstanding fees shall be cleared to apply for the school leaving certificate.
- Admission fees are Non-Refundable.
The fee needs to be paid in INR only and can be paid through a demand draft/ crossed cheque only, drawn in the favour of “MM International School”
Fee book is an important document which must be kept safely by the parents. In case of loss, Duplicate Fee book will be issued on payment of Rs 100/-
The “School Copy” and “Class Teacher Copy” of the receipt must be presented in the school and with the class teacher to facilitate easy accounting.
If the fees are not paid for continuous 3 months after repeated reminders, the student’s name will be struck off the roll and Rs 500/- will be charged for the re-admission.
Fee for January is to be paid in October, for February in November and for March in December.
All dues must be cleared in the month of December positively.
Transfer certificates and student progress reports are issued once all dues are cleared, school property (including books and equipment) are returned and a “No Dues Certificate” is issued.
In the event of cheque / draft return/bounce, a sum of Rs.200/- besides the bank charges shall be debited to the student’s account.
The school leaving certificate will be issued to only those students who have submitted their previous school leaving certificate, at the time of admissions.
The rules and regulations formulated by MM International School construe for smooth and effective functioning of the school. MM International School, reserves all rights to amend the fee and set regulations when needed and found necessary. The decision of the Management is final and binding and cannot be legally challenged.