The admission process for academic session 2018-19 starts from 06th November, 2017.
Admission process for the academic session 2018-19 is as under:
- Admissions are open for the Grade - Nursery to 9. Admission process will begin from 06th November 2017 as per seat availability.
- Admission forms will be available from 06 November 2017 onwards.
- For Grades IX and XI, we follow the admission process as per CBSE guidelines.
- Collection & payment of Admission Packet.
- Submission of Documents & Submission of online admission form.
- Readiness test.
- Communication of the result and admission status/waitlist number.
- Deposit fees.
||What you need to do
|Forms available for Nursery to Grade 9
||Parents need to come to MM International School to collect the admission packet
||Parents interested in the waitlist will have to complete all the formalities.
|Date for submission of documents and filling the admission form
||You need to bring all the necessary documents to school and fill the online admission form.
||Incomplete documents will not be accepted.
|Student Readiness Test and Parent’s Counseling Session
||Parents need to come with their child for the readiness test and also attend the Counseling session with the principal.
||Readiness test is basically to check the student’s capability level and the child should be prepared for the same. After the result declaration, a short counseling session with the Principal is mandatory.
|Last date for fees (One time Admission fee)
||Fill up the admission form and deposit the fees directly.
||Deposit slip is provided in the admission packet.
||Once the fees are deposited, confirmation of admission will be given through SMS/email.
STEP 1: Collection and payment of the admission packet:
You need to come to school to collect the Application packet.
Application Packet charges - Rs 1000/
STEP 2: Submission of all documents and admission form (hard copy)
*Please submit the following documents to the school.
- Admission Form Request with complete details, signed by the parent.
- Attested (notarized) photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Five passport size photographs of the child and one family photograph (parents, child & siblings only) in hard copy.
- “Parents’ Undertaking” signed by both the parents.
- Previous year’s Report Card (for Grades 1-9)
- Original School Leaving Certificate (Please submit it before 25th May or admission may stand cancelled).
- Parent Evaluation Form.
Please note that the admission process will be treated as incomplete if any of the documents mentioned above are not submitted.
Step 3: Readiness test and Counseling Session:
It is mandatory to attend this session (preferably both parents) if you are seeking admission at MM International School. If parents do not attend the session, then it might lead to cancellation of admission. Parents will have to attend the session while the child will be appearing for the test.
Step 4: Communication of admission status:
You will be informed about your child’s admission status through call, SMS or email.
If you child is placed in the waiting pool, you will receive a final decision latest by 30th May 2017.
Step 5: Deposit of Fees:
If your child is able to secure admission at MM International School, then you need to pay one time admission fee at the time of confirmation of the admission. The complete Fee Structure is available with Admissions team and can be discussed in the school.
Step 6: Confirmation of admission:
We will be sending a confirmation sms/email to you once we receive your child’s admission fees.
- Registration forms are to be filled and submitted at the school office within seven days of purchase of prospectus. Please fill up all the details carefully.
- The name of child and parents should be as per the submitted documents only. In case of any change, it should be supported by appropriate legal documents.
- The school will not entertain requests for change in names after the admission is confirmed.
- The parents must fill in the admission forms themselves. Incomplete and illegible registration forms will not be processed.
- Neither collection of admission form nor its submission is a guarantee of admission to the school. Date for the admission test/interview will be given at the time of registration.
- Admission form fees are non refundable.
- We follow a fair and transparent process for admissions
- No pupil will be admitted to school without a Transfer Certificate from the last school which he /she attended.
- Admission to Nursery and K.G-1 and K.G-2 will depend on an interaction at which both the parents and the child will be present.
For any queries please contact between 9 am to 3 pm on 8109000157/8109000159/8109000162
or email at [email protected]
Admissions Team @MM International School